At our next meeting on Saturday, September 21 we will welcome
Rev Dr. Chaplain Christinah Kwaramba, ACPE Certified Educator – Clinical Pastoral Education Tower Health – Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences.
Christinah will be sharing the story of her path to the ministry including her time at Africa University which is one of the International Missions supported by our church.
Saturday, September 21st 9am – 11am
Breakfast will be provided a donation will be taken to defray the cost of the food
All church members are welcome regardless of gender!
Sign up at the welcome center
Five new books have been added to the UMW Reading Program bookshelf (to the right of the cafe):
- Threading My Prayer Rug: One Woman’s Journey from Pakistani Muslim to American Muslim (Category: Education for Mission)
- Eleanor: A Spiritual Biography: The Faith of the 20th Century’s Most Influential Woman (Category: Leadership Development)
- The Same Sky: A Novel: Two women seeking a place to belong (Category: Nurturing for Community)
- Where Do We Go From Here: Chaos or Community by Martin Luther King, Jr. (Category: Social Action)
- Spoken Into Being: Divine Encounters Through Story (Category: Spiritual Growth)
These books are there for your enjoyment/edification. Sign them out and enjoy!