At-Home Sunday School
Join us tonight for a New Year themed Youth Night! We will take time to share some of our goals for the year ahead, as well as to enjoy some games together!
Meeting ID: 529-258-6443
Click here to view the lesson.
Click here for a print-out.
- What is your funniest failure with a New Year’s Resolution? What made you fail?
- On a more serious note, have you already set goals for 2021? What were some of the values that shaped the kinds of goals you set? If you haven’t set goals, why not?
- When you wrote your GOAT goal the first time, did it focus mainly on improving your life, or others’ lives? Do you think the difference between these two is important?
- What difficulties in the world already break your heart every time you hear about them?
- Is prayer an important part of your goal-setting process? If it is, what does that time in conversation with God look like? If not, what do you imagine praying about your goals would mean?
- What is one thing you can do this week to begin searching for God-sized goals for the year ahead?