- Have you had an opportunity to live out God’s uncomfortable love so far this Advent season?
- Can you think of anyone in our world today who are kind of like the shepherds–alone and without friends? Do you think God would appear to those people if Jesus were born today?
- What do you think it might mean to keep a close eye out for God’s invitation to be part of his plan?
- Is the “Good News” you are looking forward to this Christmas good news for everyone, or could it be bad news for some people?
- What are some ways that you can share about God’s desire for a more fair, peaceful, and loving world without just being dismissed as “an overly religious person?”
CLICK HERE to watch the video