Click HERE to view the video.
- Have you ever spotted something weird in the Lost and Found section?
- What do you emphasize as a major factor in your (or someone else’s) value? Do you tend to judge based on what someone is wearing, what skills they have, or is it something else?
- What are the “qualifications,” or characteristics, of the people in your community? What values might lead you to exclude others?
- How did this parable challenge you as you listened today?
- Do you need to let God find you?
- Do you need to surround yourself with prayer and people who help you know how much Jesus values you?
- Do you need to do something that shows someone else that they are valuable?