Click HERE to view the video.
Click HERE to see the song referenced in this week’s message.
- Participate in the activity I explained at the end of the lesson. As you listen to the song, write a God-sized goal on a post-it note and put it somewhere that you will see it every day! Click here to play the song!
- What is the most difficult goal you have ever accomplished personally?
- What is one way Nehemiah dealt with opposition? How could you apply this to your own life and goals?
- How do you think opposition can help you strengthen your faith muscles, grow in love, and develop grit (the determination to power through)?
- What are some ways you can develop your awareness that God is with you, holding you up, as your loving Father?