Click HERE to watch the video.
- What do you usually think about as the center of Christian faith–morality (good behavior), or worship?
- Before listening to today’s message, what would have been the first word that popped into your head when someone mentioned God?
- Can you think of someone you really look up to and try to be like? How can we make Christ our example to follow, even when his example seems so difficult to follow?
- Where do you see people constantly chasing after more power, money, or influence? Do you notice this temptation in your own life?
- Which aspect of humility do you have a harder time with–recognizing your worth, or recognizing your wrong-ness?
- How can you live a life with Jesus as your King? In other words, how can you give up the pursuit of greatness to really make a difference the way Jesus did?