Mark your calendars now, our Annual Living Gift Market is back.
We will be in person again this year.
Saturday, December 4, 2021 9:00 am. – 1:00 pm.
- The announcement will be coming soon about what our BIG EVENT will be this year
I have been contacting people who have helped in the past and have most of the areas already covered. Below is a list of the available spots to volunteer.
- a person(s) to head up the craft area
- a person(s) to head up an Advent Wreath making station
- a person(s) to sponsor the PIG table
- 2 – 4 people to greet people and explain the day
- Any other station or idea you would like to try
The idea behind Heifer…is similar to the notion that it’s better to teach a man to fish so he can feed himself than to give him a fish that will feed him just once. One animal could eventually benefit an entire community.
This church-wide event has been a huge success in our congregation for over 25 years now. If you would like to volunteer to help with this event,
contact June Rose, Living Gift Market chair