Saturday, April 13th – Sunday, April 21st
Saturday, April 13
- Easter Festival – 9 a.m.-noon. Hunt starts at 10 a.m. To help with the cafe, click here.
- Egg-stra Special Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 14: Palm/Passion Sunday
- 8:30—Contemporary Worship
- 9:45—Contemporary Worship
- 11:00—Traditional Worship
- 9:45 and 11 a.m. Both with a Palm Parade by the children of the church.
Thursday, April 18: Holy Thursday
- 7:00 pm Tenebrae service here at Good Shepherd
- Good Shepherd will share in Holy Communion and a Tenebrae Service in the sanctuary. One of the special worship services of Holy Week. The word tenebrae is Latin for darkness. The distinguishing features of Tenebrae is the gradual extinguishing of candles and lights following the reading of Scripture passages until the Sanctuary is in darkness. The service focuses on the passion and death of Jesus.
Friday, April 19
- 12:00 noon, service at Bethany UMC, 510 N. Hanover St., Lebanon
- 6:00-8:00 pm, Good Friday Walk with Jesus here at Good Shepherd
Sunday, April 21. Easter Sunday
- 6:15 a.m. Sunrise Service with our local churches at Coleman’s Park. Everyone is invited.
- 7:00 a.m. Sunrise Service here at Good Shepherd with the Youth leading the service.
- 8:30 and 9:45 a.m. Contemporary Worship Service
- 11:00 a.m. Traditional Worship Service
- Easter Breakfast: 7:30 – 9 am in LB Hall here at Good Shepherd. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for youth and will be available in the gathering area on April 7th & 14th. Proceeds benefit the Appalachia Service Project mission trip to West Virginia, July 7th – 13th.