Local Volunteer Need:
The Lebanon Free Clinic welcomes new volunteer providers and nurses with a desire to help patients in need of routine medical care without access to attaining it. Practicing or retired physician, physician assistants, or nurse practitioners are encouraged to contact Margaret Brandt (717-273-2715 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for a tour of the clinic and application materials.
Lebanon Free Clinic Fast Facts:
• The Lebanon Free Clinic is a Christian outreach providing ambulatory medical care to the homeless, uninsured, low-income individuals and families who reside in the Lebanon County.
• The clinic is a ministry of the Lebanon Rescue Mission. Our goal is not only to provide quality health care but also to share the love of God to others by meeting their basic health needs.
• The Lebanon Free Clinic was opened in March 2009 after the community needs assessment of Lebanon County showed that serving this patient population was a deficit in our county.
• We currently provide primary health care services, behavioral health care services, medications, referral services, some lab and diagnostic testing, and patient education/prevention.
• We have 12 physicians who actively volunteer with this growing ministry.
• In 2018, we served a patient population of about 350.