YOUR LEADERSHIP MATTERS …and it matters now more than ever. How are you using it?
- Get your infusion of actional leadership insights & inspiration
- Learn from a diverse world-class faculty
- Experience the GLS online (COGS is not hosing an in-person event in August due to Covid-19)
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join with people from 12 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world
The Global Leadership Summit is proud to bring you a high-quality local experience simulcast live in HD from the Willow Creek campus on Thursday-Friday, August 6-7, 2020. Your 2020 Summit ticket provides you access to both the GLS Online Experience and In-Person Gathering where available (COGS is not hosing an in-person gathering in August).
Two ways to register:
- If you are a regular COGS attendee, contact Pastor Al for a priority code. Once you have that code, go here.
- If you are a member of our larger Lebanon community, please go here to register.
Be sure to check out this list of priority codes. You may qualify for a special rate!
Attention teachers: attending the Summit qualifies you for 1.25 continuing education credits!
Dates to Remember
- July 21: 11:59 p.m. CST: Early Bird Rate expires
- August 4: 5:00 p.m. CST: Complimentary Registration Deadline expires
- August 6-7: Walk-in registrations happen on-site