A Christ-Centered Recovery Program
Every Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 PM
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12-step recovery program for anyone struggling with a hurt, habit or hang-up of any kind. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our lives.
*We do have childcare at this time. All children ages 3 months through age 12 are welcome.
Here’s the format to expect during a typical night:
Wednesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
The large group is held in the worship center and includes live praise and worship music, and alternates weekly between a lesson and a testimony.
Open Share Groups -7:30 – 8:30 pm. – These groups are gender and need specific
Open share groups promote healing, listening, and connections. All groups follow 5 basic guidelines:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings, and please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There is NO cross-talk. Cross talk is when two people engage in conversation excluding others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions during their time of sharing.
- We are here to support one another, not ‘fix’ one another. This keeps us focused on our own issues.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
If you’re new to Celebrate Recovery, we want to give you a warm welcome! We commend you for taking this huge step! After the large group on Wednesdays, we will have a newcomers 101 group to explain everything you need to know and ask questions about Celebrate Recovery.
Join us on Facebook at: COGSCelebrateRecovery
For information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact the church at (717) 272 7741 for more information.
Learn more about this international ministry and find other groups